Ambulatory Management Solutions, a leading anesthesia management and ambulatory-based, peri-operative consulting firm, is looking for a full-time Business Development Specialist to support our business development team, and build industry relationships as our business continues to grow.
Specific responsibilities include:
What are the job requirements? First and foremost, candidates must embody the attitude, aptitude, and drive to identify and cultivate new relationships in the market. We care about the people we work with and the people we care for and expect this to be a priority for any new member of our team!
Ideal candidates for this position have…
· Clinical/Healthcare experience (Anesthesia exposure preferred)
· Knowledge of contracted anesthesia in the ambulatory surgical environment
· Nursing Degree is a plus, clinical background is a must for peer credibility
· Desire to consistently expand skillsets as part of a long term career path
· A dynamic, personable, and articulate personality comfortable working/talking with decision-makers
· Demonstrated problem solving skills. Must be open-minded and creative in their problem solving approach.
· Experience cultivating strong professional relationships, both business and clinical, within all levels of an organization.
· Superior oral and written communication skills.
· Strong organization and project management skills; detail oriented; ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet tight deadlines.
· Proven proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Who is Ambulatory Management Solutions (AMS)? AMS is unique management and consulting firm that was founded and cultivated by a team of leaders whose careers have focused on ambulatory anesthesia, peri-operative, and surgical services. Our approach in the development of these areas has been to strip down the traditional, hospital-focused, surgical model and design systems that are unique to the ambulatory environment. Every recommendation we make and every practice we implement is intended to support a safe environment, an unparalleled patient experience, and optimal utilization of resources. Everyone in our organization shares one simple belief - patient, center, self. We partner with our clients to design peri-operative workflows around the patient experience first, then make certain our clinical team’s goals are aligned from quality, safety, culture, efficiency, and financial perspectives. Learn more about us at www.ams-md.com!
AMS is located near the Cumberland Blue Line stop.